WITH WITH is a multidisciplinary design practice working at the intersection of art, architecture, design and technology.
WITH WITH creates meaningful spatial experiences. We believe in the power of design to create engaging environments that invite participation and bring people together.
WHAT WE DO
- Listening / Learning / Discovery
- Concept Development
- Design Development / Prototyping
- Production / Fabrication / Installation
- Interactive installations and pavilions
- Event Design, Branded Activation
- Exhibition design
- Media Architecture, digital media and tech-infused spaces
- Design visualization: 3D modeling, rendering, digital drawing
- Motion Design, CG, Projection Mapping, VR + Mixed Reality
- Lighting Design + Control
- Physical Prototyping + Fabrication Management
- Hardware and Software Integration & Onsite-Installation
With our team’s diverse backgrounds, travel and experience we believe strongly in the importance of diversity in culture and in perspective.
We’ve celebrated water festivals in landlocked nations, shared meals with nomadic goat herders, ridden 250mph bullet trains, explored desert kasbahs and led student research in Shenzhen. We’ve seen how architecture exists in diverse conditions and how technology reaches across cultural divides. These experiences have shaped our conviction in the power of communicating meaningful stories and creating shared experiences.
WHO WE ARE
Cheryl Wing-Zi Wong
As an artist and trained architect with years of experience designing spaces from buildings and museum exhibits to installations, Cheryl leads the architectural design direction of WITH WITH projects.
Devan is an artist, designer and creative director with over ten years of expertise in design and interactive digital media.